Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Gambling Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gambling Question

    Anybody on here every been on the gambling boats in Myrtle Beach? If so how old do you have to be and do they have Texas Hold Em or is it all video and slot? I cant get into gambling when I'm playing a machine or the house when the advantage they have is to great to overcome.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Gambling Question

    The advantage is still gonna be to great to overcome- they didn't build those boats from donations to band.....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gambling Question

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

    The advantage is still gonna be to great to overcome- they didn't build those boats from donations to band.....

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Hold em is played against other people not the house. The house makes money out of hold em due to them cutting the pot a percentage which is called the rake. So there is no house advantage at Hold Em as they could care less who wins, its much like online poker.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gambling Question

    I havent been, but my guess would be 21 as the age, just like casinos.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gambling Question

    Age limit is 21 and they didn't have hold em last year but they might this year
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •